Thank you for visiting www.crowdfactor.com/vr.html
”), a website hosted by Crowd Factor, Inc. (“Crowd Factor
”, or “us
”) to describe how to participate in a text messaging based job posting alert program (“Campaign”) as well as how we collect and use data collected by us through this Site and the Campaign. Crowd Factor takes the privacy and protection of personal information very seriously.
“Personal Information” is information that is personally identifiable like names, addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BY USING THE SERVICES OR SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO SUCH PROCESSING.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect, and may store, the following Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily:
- When you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we will collect your e-mail address and any additional information that is contained in (and/or attached to) your e-mail, including any Personal Information.
- When you send a Responsive Text Message to us via your mobile phone or interact with our messaging platform, we will collect your mobile phone number and any information, including any Personal Information, you include in the Responsive Text Message. We also collect the phone number of the phone to which you send a Text Message through our platform. Additionally, we collect the following Anonymous Information from any Text Message (including Responsive Text Messages) that you send through our platform: date and time the Responsive Text Message was sent, the country code from which the Responsive Text Message was sent, your telecommunications carrier’s name, and the delivery status of the Responsive Text Message.
Information Collected Via Technology
As you use and browse the Site, certain information may also be collected passively, including your Internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, and the browser type and browser version that you use to visit the Site. Additionally, if you visit a Crowd Factor site on your mobile device, we will collect information about your device, including but not limited to: browser type and version that you use to visit the site, vendor and model information, operating system, and other device related information. Crowd Factor also stores a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer or mobile device. Crowd Factor uses persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) on the Site. Standing alone, Cookies do not personally identify you. They recognize your web browser and device related information used to make browsing the site faster and more efficient. While you will still be able to use the Site if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Sites may not function as effectively.
Personal Information From Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from outside the Site, such as telephone, fax, mail, or from third parties that provide services for us that are related to the Services. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Services.
Use Of Information We Collect
In general, information (including Personal Information) you submit to us, or to third parties that support us in collecting information, is used by us to provide you or others with services requested or purchased by you (including Services), to respond to requests or questions that you submit, to improve our Services and to better tailor the features, performance and support of the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with notifications related to your use of the Services, such as electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails or Text Messages, should you request to receive such communications from us.
We use some Anonymous Information collected by technology to operate and improve the Site and our services.
We may use some of the information, including both Personal Information and Anonymous Information, for our marketing purposes. For example, we may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in Crowd Factor, the Services, and to send you information regarding us and our partners, such as information about promotions or events.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may also create Anonymous Information on how you use the Services. We may use this Anonymous Information for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance the Services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any Anonymous Information at our discretion.
We use the Anonymous Information collected from Responsive Text Messages to report on programs (client message count, delivery status reports, and response rate/content) for Clients, including, reporting on the performance/delivery rate of specific telecommunication carriers, and what percentage of users belong to which carriers.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share information collected by us from Responsive Text Messages with our Clients as part of our Services, including Personal Information provided by you in Responsive Text Messages, in accordance with our agreements with our Clients.
Choices Regarding Personal Information
We will include unsubscribe instructions in each e-mail newsletter or promotional communication you receive from us.
You understand that any termination of your relationship with us (including opting-out of receiving Text Messages) may involve deletion of some of your account information from our live databases and some of the information and data stored for such account in the Site. However, if you have ever sent a Responsive Text Message to us, we are required to maintain a record associated with you in order to keep track of the fact that you have “opted-out” to receive more Text Messages. Crowd Factor will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your account or related deletion of you information. When we delete information that we have collected from or about you, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives.
- BY SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NUMBER FOR THE SNOW MOBILE PROGRAM AND OPTING-IN, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF VAIL RESORTS AND CROWDFACTOR. YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO CROWDFACTOR.COM, LLC ("CROWDFACTOR"), THE VAIL CORPORATION D/B/A VAIL RESORTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY ("VAIL"), AND THEIR AFFILIATES SENDING ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNOW REPORTS VIA TEXT MESSAGE (SMS/MMS/AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY) TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AT THE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDE.
- By opting-in, you understand and authorize CrowdFactor, Vail and any affiliates to send SMS/MMS text messages to your mobile device, including through automated technology or an automated telephone dialing system.
- You understand and agree that you are not required to sign this agreement (directly or indirectly), or agree to enter into such an agreement as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services.
- You affirm:
- that you are over the age of 18;
- you have entered the phone number correctly;
- you are the owner of the mobile device and the phone number provided; and
- you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- You agree to contact us to let us know (within 48 hours) if your phone number changes or is reassigned.
- You understand that your mobile carrier's messaging and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. CrowdFactor, Vail, and their affiliates do not charge you for sending or receiving SMS/MMS messages to or from 888999.
To opt-out from receiving Text Messages from our Clients, just text “STOP,” “STOP ALL,” “QUIT,” “CANCEL,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” or “END” to 888999 from the device which you used to opt-in to receiving Text Messages. You will receive a return Text Message confirming your choice to opt-out. If you opt-out you should not receive any messages until you opt-in again per program instructions. You may also opt-out by calling our toll free number 1-800-939-1872, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(if emailing, please make sure to include your mobile phone number for which you opted-in)
Your telecommunications carrier’s standard and additional rates apply to all Text Messages sent and received by you, as well for visiting WAP sites/pages.
If you need assistance sending, receiving, or opting-out from receiving Text Messages, simply text “HELP” to 888999 or call 1-800-939-1872 to reach our customer support.
From time-to-time, Crowd Factor may engage third parties to collect, track, and analyze Anonymous Information from individuals who visit the Web Sites. Crowd Factor may also use other third-party cookies to track the performance of Company advertisements. The information provided to third parties does not include Personal Information.
Links to Other Web Sites
As part of the Services, Clients can host data and information (“ClientData”) via the Site. Crowd Factor will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Client Data except as provided in the Crowd Factor Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Client Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Crowd Factor Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. Clients are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Crowd Factor usernames and passwords.
Privacy of Minors
We do not intentionally collect information from persons under the age of 13 through the Sites.
Security and Confidentiality
Crowd Factor has put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no company, including Crowd Factor, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. Please note that neither e-mail nor text messaging is encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting information.
, by mailing Crowd Factor Privacy, 1675 Larimer Street Suite 640 Denver, CO 80202, or by calling 1-800-939-1872.
Note: T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.