Vail Resorts Mobile Snow Program
We have designed a program to provide you with snow alerts and marketing messages from Vail Resorts through SMS (Text Messages). For those who opt-in, you will receive SMS text messages with snow alerts. (up to 7 msgs/wk.) You may also receive special offers, promotions, and marketing offers from time to time. If you would like to receive these alerts via SMS (7 messages per week), please see the opt-in/out section below. NOTE: Msg & Data Rates May Apply. Also, you can opt-out at any time! (see opt-in/out section below) Terms & Conditions
- BY SUBMITTING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NUMBER FOR THE SNOW MOBILE PROGRAM AND OPTING-IN, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF VAIL RESORTS AND CROWDFACTOR. YOU ALSO EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO CROWDFACTOR.COM, LLC ("CROWDFACTOR"), THE VAIL CORPORATION D/B/A VAIL RESORTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY ("VAIL"), AND THEIR AFFILIATES SENDING ADVERTISEMENTS AND SNOW REPORTS VIA TEXT MESSAGE (SMS/MMS/AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY) TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AT THE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDE.
- By opting-in, you understand and authorize CrowdFactor, Vail and any affiliates to send SMS/MMS text messages to your mobile device, including through automated technology or an automated telephone dialing system.
- You understand and agree that you are not required to sign this agreement (directly or indirectly), or agree to enter into such an agreement as a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services.
- You affirm:
- that you are over the age of 18;
- you have entered the phone number correctly;
- you are the owner of the mobile device and the phone number provided; and
- you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- You agree to contact us to let us know (within 48 hours) if your phone number changes or is reassigned.
- You understand that your mobile carrier's messaging and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. CrowdFactor, Vail, and their affiliates do not charge you for sending or receiving SMS/MMS messages to or from 888999.
Opt-in via web signup form
 To Opt-in:
Visit any Vail Resorts' website (Vail.com, BeaverCreek.com, etc.) and fill out the SMS Snow Alerts form in the footer.
Enter your mobile phone number
Select the resorts you would like to receive snow reports for: Colorado, California, or Utah.
Select your snow threshold, either 3" or 6" plus
Click on the Subscribe button
 You should receive a return SMS text message shortly confirming your choice to opt-in and asking you to reply with YES within 24 hours.
You can opt-out at any time, which will discontinue your subscription, using one of these three methods:
 Send an SMS with the word STOP to 888999. You will receive one (1) return SMS confirming you have been opted-out.
 Call Crowd Factor support toll free at 1-800-939-1872 and we can manually opt you out of the program.
 Contact Crowd Factor support at email@example.com. Please include your mobile phone number so we can manually opt you out. You will receive a return email confirming you have opted-out.
How to Receive Support
 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
 Call our toll free number 1-800-939-1872
Note: Not all carriers and devices support SMS & MMS; Crowd Factor, Vail Resorts and all vendors and partners are not responsible, nor liable for delayed or underliverable messages.
Supported Carrier List:
Alltel, Boost, Interop, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, Virgin, US Cell, T-Mobile, and select others. For a full list, please Contact us